Baby Biting

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, October 06, 2008
You all know how much I love baby-kicking videos, but to counter the idea that I am a heartless bastard I give you cute British babies! See, I don't hate babies (much):

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    now you know why husbands are beaten up when they tell their wives they want the baby nursed until it is one.


    they bite.

     

  2. maicle Said,

    I idolise you much less now that you've come out about not actually hating babies.

     

  3. Misty Harris Said,

    It seems there is an adult remix, if you're into that sort of thing. Which I'm sure you're not :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgpu-RwUfLk&feature=related

    As for babies getting kicked, this classic is my favourite:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfeI0Y7lHkw

     

  4. LAP Said,

    A few months ago Paulina and I found this and watched it over and over for at least 20 minutes crying from laughing.

     

  5. I have to tell you, I clicked on this link with a certain amount of trepidation --- I think I was expecting a mini- Bill O'Reilly-esque violent babe attack. But, this was kind of cute! Once his finger stopped bleeding. It cracked me up.

    LL

     

  6. See! Look! All women commenters! Women love babies!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date