Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hot off the heels of its recent Audience Award, Laundromat (the short I'm in) just won Best Director, Short Film, for the unusually dashing Edward Gunawan at Clip: Tampa International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival. Edward, you must spread your dashing-ness around; it's unfair to keep it all to yourself!

By the way, can I find a sugar daddy in Tampa? I'm asking because...um...uh...I'm doing research...for a play...yeah...research for a play.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Congratulations to Mr. G. and also to actors who "play the perfect little faggot!"
    (sorry, Prince, but I'm never going to let that one go!)


  2. Fanny Sink Said,

    My tip for finding a sugar daddy in my old stomping grounds of Tampa would be to dine at the big communal table at SideBerns, http://www.sideberns.com/.


  3. Well, if I'm ever in Tampa, I now know exactly where to go!


  4. Bandana Jack Said,

    can't help you with the sugar daddy in tampa, but you are welcome to a crash pad in ft myers. nice location on the bank of the caloosahatchee river.



  5. Thanks, Jack! I'm sure there are sugar daddies all across Florida! :)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date