Demonic Jukebox*

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Last night Trixi and Jonny attempted to round up the Gay Troops to help entertain their Gay Friend from Minneapolis. Because it was a school night, I was the only Gay to show up. "You know," I said when I walked through the door of Cafe La Boheme in WeHo, "I'm not really comfortable with being the Representative Gay of all of Los Angeles." I did not manage to reveal my authenticity and street cred until we got to Hamburger Mary's and Duffy's "Mercy" was playing and it caused me to Gay Head Bob. Damn, that's the best pop song I've heard in a long time (sorry, Britney)!:



[*Thusly titled because selected songs are so catchy that they will get stuck in your head all week, which is, frankly, demonic.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I love me some Duffy--and her music is awfully nice, too.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    You're like that Margaret Cho line, for the city of Los Angeles:
    "Is he da gay?"

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date