Don't Make Me Angry--You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Upset by tough questions during a live television interview, Bangkok gubernatorial candidate Chuvit Kamolvisit punched and kicked the host. Man, I love my Thai brothers and sisters. I mean, you don't get this kind of shit on American television! Well, several days later Kamolvisit lost the election.

Now if John McCain would just allow his hot temper to get the best of him and bitchslap Tom Brokaw, then Obama would be a shoo-in!

[Thanks to Jason at Is That a Gavel in Your Pants? for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. This reminds me of a South Carolina hero, Preston Brooks, who beat Charles Sumner, another Senator, with his cane on the floor of the Senate in 1856.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date