Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 02, 2008
The seventh season of 24 FINALLY premieres in January (a year late because of the WGA strike), but, to tease my addiction just a little bit, Fox will be airing 24: Redemption, a two-hour Jack Bauer ass-kick fest, on November 23. I saw the trailer tonight, and I just about pissed my pants in excitement. (New readers should note that 24 is my favorite show of all time. It's better than Shakespeare.) The following one-minute clip actually doesn't give too much away and contains only one possible spoiler (the identity of the new U.S. President), so it's pretty safe to watch:

For the more revealing three-minute trailer, go here.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Narrioch Said,

    huh huh huh???? I feel like a 14 year old, I want to scream OMG!!!!!!! Why, oh why don't I live in the US? I want to see it now! So what's 24 redemption? The film or a TV show? I'm all excited. Shall I watch the trailer, OMG!!! I don't know what to do!!!!


  2. Ha ha ha. 24: Redemption is a two-hour movie that will bridge the gap between Season 6 and the upcoming Season 7. I think you can watch the trailer. I don't think the identity of the President is too big a spoiler--and you know me, I can't stand spoilers.


  3. Narrioch Said,

    ohhh, 24 somehow always manages to mirror US politics and presidential candidates! Jack's gone a bit Rambo hasn't he? I hate to see him all tied up like that; did you have that feeling in Season 1 of 'will he/won't he survive'? At least I can watch now and know he'll make it to Season 7! Is Jack somehow solving the problems of the whole African continent or just one country?! I hope, hope we get over here soon!

    Good luck with your live blog later!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date