"Golden Boy"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 24, 2008
Even though I almost invariably say "no" when people ask me to look at their scripts, somehow Feo Chin convinced me to read his TV pilot, Golden Boy—perhaps he was showing a bit more skin than usual that day? He then convinced me to watch said pilot after he produced it. What is this power he has over me...?! Both the script and the show are funny, but I still laughed at the trailer he made, which, I presume, is being used to shop the series around. Perhaps if he shows even more skin, he'll find some takers?:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    ahaha!

    yeah, i'd watch it.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Hmmm, wonder if that ever really happened at the House of Pies, in the parking lot?
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

     

  3. Yeah, sure. I'd watch it, too.

    Is the writer also acting in this?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date