Grandma Kicks Baby...Over and Over Again

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 03, 2008
Is there a limit to the number of times you can watch a grandma kick a baby before it stops being funny? NO! It's always funny! Man, this compilation of baby-kicking clips is oh-so-wrong...but I, for one, cannot stop laughing:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    As I was watching this clip in horror, I realized that you were a monster for posting/ endorsing it. Then I got to the 1:45 mark, and I was sold. I'm sure the Spanish economy is doing well because they are sitting on a goldmine -- a comedy goldmine, that is! P.S. I wanna tap your ass like Peliculas Pendelton tapped that rich vein of comedy gold!

     

  2. "I wanna tap your ass"

    ...There's gold in them thar hills!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date