I Am Zac Efron!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 10, 2008
I couldn't help myself. I just had to take the "Which High School Musical Character Are You?" quiz. And I discovered that I am Zac Efron!



(You can be Zac Efron too, just like me, if you take the quiz enough times. [I speak from experience.])
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I wanna be your beard, Vanessa H, so you can wear me on your face.

     

  2. Quin Browne Said,

    so, that 4763rd try worked?

     

  3. One day Prince, I promise to watch HSM. I may be the only human left on Earth who has not seen more than 2 maybe 3 HSM movie trailers during my Hannah Montana program.

    I'm sorry.

     

  4. William Said,

    If you're Troy, then I must be an army of Greeks because I would like nothing better than to be inside you.

     

  5. I'm feelin' the love.

     

  6. Wow I got Efron on the first try.

    Suck on that.

    =p

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date