"I Have Had It With This Motherfucking Proposition on This Motherfucking Ballot!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 30, 2008
You know how I know that Proposition 8 (the California measure that aims to amend the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage) is going to go down in flames? The original "bad mother fucker" himself, Samuel L. Jackson, just recorded some radio spots urging people to vote NO on Prop 8. I haven't heard the ads and I can't find them online, but I can only hope he says, "I have had it with this motherfucking proposition on this motherfucking ballot!"

But the real Samuel L. Jackson news, which I can't believe everyone isn't talking about, is that he'll be in the remake of The Last Dragon...playing the crazy evil Sho'nuff! Do you remember the original movie? I saw it when I was 12 with my mother, and we laughed our asses off at the story of Leroy Green and his quest for martial arts mastery. I'm not sure if we were supposed to be laughing as much as we did, and I'm not sure that the movie holds up as a piece of adult entertainment (has anyone seen it lately?), but Jackson as Sho'nuff may be the most brilliant casting decision of the year.

The following, I believe, is a fan-made trailer, but it's pretty well cut and we get a nice chunk of Sho'nuff in (hilarious) action:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date