Make Up Your Mind, Bitch

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 23, 2008
Apparently, I jumped the gun. Zac Efron has told MTV News that he has not, in fact, signed on to do the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie: "No one has talked to me about it. I didn't even know [about it]." What we do know is that he is starring in 17 Again, the Matthew-Perry-magically-turns-into-Zefron movie that's just unleashed its trailer:



Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

...Holy crap! I just clicked on that first link, which took me to my "Zac Efron Bathes After All" post, and the Google ad at the top was advertising my former therapist, who I've written about before. (You might not get the same ad.) (By the way, regular readers, you do know those Google ads are there for a reason, right?) Does my therapist's appearance on that particular post have some kind of cosmic significance?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Yes, you need help.
    It may hurt, though. Here. Let me numb you all over:
    "Num num num num num num num num num num num num num!"

     

  2. Solia Jacobs Said,

    haha. nice use of scrubs quotes, Peter!

    THANK GOODNESS!
    my trilogy is safe for now and i can stop worrying!!

    :)

     

  3. Meh Efron, however do you know that Drake Bell has a new movie out called "College"?

    ;-)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date