Mama Aggie and Her Super Loo

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mama Aggie is described as "one of the last smiling toilet caretakers in Hungary," whose singular career aim to maintain a "super loo." I want a Mama Aggie hanging out in my bathroom! Don't you?! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Ha ha ha! I want Mama Aggie to infect me with her love virus, too!
    She's like Gwen from the OB/GYN staff: "I'm here to waaarrsh your vagina!"

     

  2. She IS rather Gwen-like. I wouldn't trust her with my vagina either.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date