My Precious Balls

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, October 13, 2008
This just in:

Cells taken from men's testicles seem as versatile as the stem cells derived from embryos, researchers reported Wednesday in what may be yet another new approach in a burgeoning scientific field.

Well, that just about covers it. I really don't have anything more to say on the matter.

[Read the entire article here.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    so, fluffers will have a job working for science to move on to when their knees go!

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    LOL @ Quin's comment!
    Wow, as a feminist, I'm sad to read that my balls' cells are so sexist!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date