Please Do Me (This Favor)--The Deadline is October 15 at 11:59PM!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Remember, dear and dedicated readers, when you helped me win $5,000 in a video contest? Well, today I am asking you to help two hot straight guys (Jake and Will, who shoved me into the trunk of a car a while back) win $10,000 in yet another video contest. If they win because of my efforts and your kindness, I am going to force them to kiss each other, photograph it, and post the picture here. Won't you help me? I NEED THAT PHOTO, so, if you care about me at all, please do the following by 11:59PM on Wednesday, October 15, 2008:

1.) Spend 1 minute signing up on the Logitech site. They will not spam you—I promise.

2.) Then give Will's video a high rating. It's amusing and well-shot, if you care about that type of thing.

3.) Then give Jake's video a high rating. On the surface, it's an impassioned Darfur public service announcement. But if you know Jake, you would know that this video is over-the-top hilarious.

Thanks for doing this for me, er, I mean, for them.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date