Respect My Gay Authority!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 09, 2008
During my live stage shows, I often make the claim that I am the worldwide authority on the High School Musical franchise and its gayness. Alas, this is not lofty exaggeration, people!

Go to Google, and do a search on the words "high school musical" and "gay." What is the first thing that comes up?! ME!!!!!

You know, if they launched some class on HSM at some Ivy League institution, I would be on the shortlist to teach that motherfucker.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Do we get an 'A' if we sleep with the professor? (I mean 'grade,' not . . . )

     

  2. You, sir, are relentless! :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date