Sarah Palin Desconstructed...by Roger Ebert!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, October 04, 2008
The best post-debate analysis of Sarah Palin and Joe Biden that I've read, surprisingly, comes from film critic Roger Ebert! He reviews the vice-presidential debate as theater, and he's brilliant. Read more here.

Also, when he makes reference to Fargo, it reminds me of this Palin-Fargo mash-up:



By the way, the moment that Ebert mentions in which Biden chokes up and Palin ignores him is actually here in full. (The link that Ebert provides cuts it a bit short.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. I just posted a picture that I'm sure you'll get all 'choked up' about. Oil up your mangina.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date