Marky Mark, I Will Consider Loving You Again!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, October 20, 2008
Just days after renouncing my love of Mark Wahlberg, I have been forced to reconsider. After all, his appearance on this weekend's Saturday Night Live showed signs of good sportsmanship and good humor. Anyway, SNL:

And, yes, Sarah Palin was on. She and Tina Fey cross paths here, and Amy Poehler mocks her right in front of her face here. And did you see John Sidney McCain on David Letterman? Here's the full interview. There. That should keep you occupied at work for a while.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Cheryl Said,

    I loved this sketch. My girlfriend and I were just in Hawaii, and every time we saw a sea turtle or wild chicken, we'd say, "Hey, how's your mother?"


  2. Quin Browne Said,

    amy poehler is the bomb.


  3. Cheryl, yes, I think Marky Mark amply redeems himself here.

    Quin, I always thought Amy Poehler was undder-rated, particularly playing opposite Tina Fey as Palin.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date