The Truth About Bellies

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, October 20, 2008
If you know cats, you'll know why this is so funny (click to enlarge, if necessary):

[Thanks to Quin Browne for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Misty Harris Said,

    I'm afraid I learned this lesson the hard way. And THAT, my friend, is why I am a dog person.


  2. Quin Browne Said,

    i was a dog person, now i'm owned by a cat.

    who keeps luring me in with that cute, "look! i'm showing you my belly!"


  3. Pork Chop will let me go for it for a few seconds. I just can't be too greedy.


  4. i've never had a cat (including the two i have now) that would bite you if you touched their belly (which i do, often)...


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date