Will Ferrell Joins Tina Fey

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 24, 2008
Just when I thought the whole Tina-Fey-as-Sarah-Palin thing was in danger of jumping the shark, Will Ferrell made a spirited appearance as George Bush on Thursday night's special edition of Saturday Night Live:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Hahaha!! "When you are voting, rmrb this face. Because you are voting for this face too."

    OMG! That's brilliant right there. The Obama campaign must be loving this.

     

  2. that was great last night. I love these SNL thursday things. I can't wait till the election is over and we've (knock knock) won, but I'll miss the Thursday night SNL.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date