You Are Powerful

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 30, 2008
Remember when I asked you all to help my two hot straight guy friends, Jake and Will, win a video contest by viewing and voting on their submissions? Well, like He-Man, you have the power! You helped their videos rack up the most votes, and, as a result, they each won $2,500 cash. Thanks, all!

And remember what I wrote in my original post? "If they win because of my efforts and your kindness, I am going to force them to kiss each other, photograph it, and post the picture here."

Yesterday Jake bought me ice cream as a way, I presume, to intercept my memory. But I don't forget such things. My camera is ready. And willing. And able.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! (chanted the crowd)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date