Zac Efron Bathes After All

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Countering those smelly rumors that he doesn't bathe regularly, Zac Efron told Moviefone: "I assure you I showered this morning. Minutes before I got here. And I do it every day. Sometimes twice."

Now that that's cleared up, other rumors that have proven to be true: Zefron will indeed star in the Footloose remake, with Kevin Bacon's blessing, and he will appear opposite Johnny Depp in the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Carribean franchise.

Are these signs of God's existence or of the impending apocalypse? How you answer depends on who you are.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    A remake of Footloose? I can't decide if that's sacrilegious or fantabulous or both!
    Either way, I'm there!


  2. It's both. It's comparable to liking it in both ends.


  3. Stephanie Said,

    That picture was taken a few blocks from where I grew up. Prince, do you need some stalker assistance?


  4. Steling Said,

    I don't know, but I know that I'm always up for helping him shower if he needs it, for sure.


  5. Sterling Said,

    FUCK! I misspelled my own fucking name. This has turned out to be a really shitty day.


  6. Stephanie, is that in Los Feliz?

    Sterling, just think of Zefron showering--that should lift your spirits!


  7. Stephanie Said,

    It's in Studio City in front of Aroma Cafe, the only coffee house in the valley that has valet parking. It's actually a cute spot with yummy (if pricey) cafe fare... at least when it's not full of scenesters.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date