Couric Debriefs Letterman on Palin

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 20, 2008
Katie Couric was on the David Letterman show on Wednesday and gave him the lowdown on her infamous interview with Sarah Palin. I love how gracious Couric is, I love how hilariously and relentlessly acerbic Letterman is, and I love how Palin is the comedic gift that keeps on giving. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Wait, she can't name a newspaper? At all? Wow, that is dumb. I mean, just throw some names around its not like ppl would know if you do or do not read them.

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date