Gay Superheroes and the Battle of the Bulge

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 13, 2008
In addition to the shenanigans I unleash upon you here at Bamboo Nation, I will now be blogging regularly at The Bilerico Project, an acclaimed LGBT site that's been itching for a piece of Prince meat. I'm happy to lend them my body my mind because, as you know, I melt anytime people mention that their site gets hundreds of thousands of page views per month. My first official post? Check it out:

Please leave comments over there, would you, so I can prove to them my sphere of influence? You don't have to be registered or anything to do so. (But if you do sign up, your comment publishes automatically and doesn't wait for moderation.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date