Samuel L. Jackson, who lent his voice to the NO-on-Proposition-8 campaign, narrates a new TV spot. Though absent the very necessary use of the word "motherfucking," it's quite effective nonetheless:



[Thanks to Angry Asian Man for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Samuel L.Jackson has gotten even more awesome in my eyes. And I don't think for him to be even more awesome in my eyes is is even possible. But there you go.

    No on Prop 8!!

     

  2. jterry Said,

    Samuel L. Jackson grew up in my hometown! See, we're not all backward.

     

  3. TCDO, thanks for all that May-LAY-sian support.

    JTerry, I am ALMOST convinced.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date