Live Testicular Examination, Part 3: The Vaginal Health Edition

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, November 12, 2008
In the fine tradition of Dr. Chris Steele's live testicular examination and his equally compelling live breast examination comes the good doctor's frank chat about your vagina. Personally, I find his repeated use of the word "discharge" to be cringe-worthy, but, really, what did I expect? Anyway, the visuals are totally safe for work (it's a clothed interview format), but the language is perhaps not:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT THE VAJAYJAY! EEEEWWWWWW!!! STOP IT! I'M AFRAID TO COME BACK HERE ANY MORE!

     

  2. *thrash on floor in horror while throwing up in mouth*

     

  3. Joe, how will I lure straight guys into my gay lair if I don't post stuff about the muff every once in a while?

     

  4. The New Me Said,

    I've tried coming up with something pithy for this comment for the last few minutes but Ewww! is all I got.

     

  5. Muff 'discharges' will not be getting the straight boys to your gay lair. *gack* :oP

     

  6. The New Mew, no complex commentary necessary. Just sit in stunned silence.

    Joe, I have so much to learn.

     

  7. Prince, you've been taking my advice. I hope it's working for you.

     

  8. Louise Said,

    So, this is what gay men think "life with Vagina" is like? Geez. No wonder you're all gay.

    As a card-carrying breeder (aka: woman) I can tell you straight up that I would rather stick nails in my eyes then have that man examine me.

    Prince, Good Lord! Give those not-nearly-as-cool-as-gay-men, a break, will ya?

    Why don't you just go photoshop some buck teeth onto someone's hairy taco and call that a fair and unbiased "Vagina Monologue?"

    You just want all men to be so grossed out by women that we get voted off the island. I watch Survivor. I know all the tricks.

     

  9. Dr. Steele is a humanitarian!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date