Not Safe for Work...AGAIN; or: Harry Potter's Nuts and Berries

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, November 10, 2008
I usually give credit to the people who send me things that eventually end up on Bamboo Nation, but this item is so perverted that I don't dare reveal the identities of this blog's most depraved readers.

A first-row patron of Broadway's Equus has captured Daniel Radcliffe's nude scene on glorious video! The OMG blog has the incriminating evidence.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

8 Comments

  1. LAP Said,

    I read somewhere that there were teasing rumors of Zac Efron playing this part. I can't imagine, that's awfully nude.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Oh, wow. W O W !
    Thank you, Prince, thank you! For *pointing* the way, once again!

     

  3. Geez, you keep finding this shit before I get a chance to send it to you.

    I do like his low hangers, but the weenie is a bit short.

     

  4. Wow, small dick big nuts.

    I dunno how anyone watching this show could even pay attention to anything he says or the plot. If I'm in the audience, all I could think of would be..."Wow...nuts."

     

  5. golfwidow Said,

    Just goes to show that it ain't the wand, it's the wizard.

     

  6. I don't even know what to say.

     

  7. Jon Hunt Said,

    folks: there is shrinkage. I saw a pic from the British staging -- okay, okay, it was Trixi's screen saver for a while, thanks to me -- and he was MUCH LARGER than you see here.

    Cold stage.

     

  8. Small or large, I KNOW none of you would mind giving him a handy!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date