Old Dude Goes Back to School

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I hate it when human-interest news stories make me choke up! So this old dude goes back to college after being kicked out of school 52 years ago and he joins the basketball team, hoping that the coach will put him in one day. You suckers for sports movies are going to shed a tear; I just know it. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. I shed two tears. Thanks for posting this!


  2. OMG, when he made that first free throw, I lost it!


  3. THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! Thanks Prince. :)


  4. Quin Browne Said,

    shut UP, that was amazing... you loved it too.


  5. Quin, I lost it, meaning the tears started flowing. Not laughter! I'm a softie for sports triumphs (even though I hate sports).


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date