Prince William and His Royal Penis

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, November 21, 2008
I've blogged about Prince Harry's seriously hot shirtless pictures previously (breaking political news is my forte after all!), but I have always been partial to Prince William. I mean, Prince William is a sexy man's man, who is shameless about such things as taking a piss in the great outdoors, so outdoors that the paparazzi has snapped shots of his cock!

Don't say I never did anything for you, pervs!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 Comments


  1. The New Me Said,

    This perv thanks you profusely. Now, about Harry's cock...

     

  2. No Harry cock to be located on the Internet, unfortunately.... Yet.

     

  3. ashley Said,

    Looks delicious.

     

  4. OOOOH, I bet he is going to get in trouble by the Queen!

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll