You Cannot Judge the Size of Man's Penis When It Is Flaccid!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Since Daniel Radcliffe's flopping penis got a drubbing in the comments section of this blog, OMG, and Defamer, I must jump to his genital defense! You cannot judge the size of a man's penis when it is flaccid! It is inaccurate to issue authoritative commentary about a guy's cock size unless you've seen it fully erect. It just makes sense. I mean, ladies, have you ever tried stuffing a flaccid penis into you? Not fun!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Comments

  1. adoresixtyfour Said,

    A friend of mine once claimed that he could not only judge the fully erect size of a man's penis by what it looks like flaccid, but that he could tell by the bulge in a man's pants how big he was at full sail. I asked him if he'd visually measured me. He said he had. I asked him to quote a number in inches. He did...and hit it on the head, so to speak. Lucky guess? Maybe. Or maybe he can communicate with the appendages of other men--the Penis Whisperer?

     

  2. Not since I was married.

    In my limited experience, I'd say that size is often determined by proportion.

    BTW: I married a guy who stands 6'6"

     

  3. Adoresixtyfour, "Penis Whisperer"?! Ha ha ha ha ha!

    Louise, "BTW: I married a guy who stands 6'6"? ...Holy shit!

     








Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll