Zac Efron Checks Himself Out

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, November 28, 2008
Right before I drift off to sleep every night, I'm usually thinking about doing unspeakable nasty things to Zac Efron. Once in a while my thoughts will go off on some metaphysical tangent, and I will wonder what it's like to be Zac Efron. And I've concluded that, if I were indeed him, I would probably spend countless hours staring at myself longingly in the mirror, slowly inching my fingers down my pants.

Well, guess what? My nighttime Zefron-induced metaphysical journeys are now fully documented universal truths! Last week, photographers on the Disney Studios lot in Burbank, California, caught Zac Efron checking himself out in the reflection of an SUV window! God, just knowing that he does this kind of thing gets me all kinds of hot and bothered.

I can picture him drifting off to sleep every night, singing, "I don't want/Anybody else/When I think about me/I touch myself." You know he does that. You know.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. LAP Said,

    I am pretty sure that's all I would do, if I were Zac Efron. But Paulina says "I even check myself out in windows, and I'm not famous.."

    Except as your youngest fan of course...

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Cheez...I don't think about him at all: he's too skinny and boyish.

     

  3. This post is equal parts funny and disturbing at the same time....

     

  4. jess Said,

    C'mon, there is someone in the driver's seat and she probably said something to Zak, causing him to turn and respond.

     

  5. LAP, I actually think most of us check ourselves out in windows. I'm just thrilled that Zefron is so shameless about it, in that he KNOWS he's being watched and photographed all the time. ("You're so vain/You probably think this song is about you.")

    Anonymous, thanks for pointing out the two qualities that cement his status in my mind! :)

    TCDO, all of life should be like that.

    Jess, I love conspiracy theories, but if you look at the sideview mirror there's no one in the driver's seat. It's okay. Zac loves himself. I mean, LOVES himself.

     

  6. It's a vampire. Which is why you can't see her in the mirror!

    ;)

    xoxo

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    I concur. It is obviously a vampire.

     

  8. Peter Varvel Said,

    I don't have to be Zefron to love myself this much. If I had a clone of me, we would totally do each other.
    Totally.

     

  9. The more I think about it, the more I think that this photo is hotter than his beach photos. There's something so sexy about shameless vanity!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date