On Sunday's 60 Minutes, CNN's Anderson Cooper challenged Olympian Michael Phelps to a race. Was Cooper caught up in the air of sportsmanship...or did he just want to prance around half-nude with Phelps? I lean towards the latter, but, then again, I always approach these types of questions with a "what-would-I-do" attitude. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. I vote for the latter too. I also think Michael was just as eager to get into the pool with Anderson.


  2. jterry Said,

    Definitely the latter. But did you notice how Anderson's hair didn't move at all during the swim? Remarkable product use.


  3. I wanna see the footage of them showering together in the locker room. Soap can be slippery and drop!


  4. Anonymous Said,

    anderson didn't even wear a speedo! I bet it was to hide some swelling


  5. Anonymous Said,

    I think Anderson Cooper is the greatest. He has an amazing body for his age. I would love to get my hands on some of that!!! Speedo or not!!!


  6. Anonymous Said,

    I agree! He has the body of a 25 year old. And he looks great all the time. I want me some of that as well.


  7. Anonymous Said,

    I do wonder, who dropped the soap first ?
    Would of loved to been a fly on the wall in the shower room!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date