Creepy-Ass Goat

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, December 03, 2008
The source of the "retarded noises" that people keep hearing in the mountains of Peru has finally been identified. Those annoying sounds are actually coming from a real live goat, daring to push the boundaries of wildlife creepiness. (Or is the goat simply mentally challenged and should not be made fun of? You decide.) Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Cheryl Said,

    He sounds more like a person imitating a goat than an actual goat. He also sounds a little bit like my cat. Yeah, it's hard for me to get to sleep some nights.

     

  2. I think Cheryl is right. It reminds me of French. The best fake French accent sounds like a real French accent, which sounds like someone imitating a French accent. Whatever. *I* know what I mean.

     


  3. I think that goat is possessed. Get an exorcist!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date