Danny Boyle vs. Darren Aronofksy

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I caught Slumdog Millionaire again last week, and it's every bit the masterpiece I thought it was the first time I saw it. Danny Boyle, Loveleen Tandan, Simon Beaufoy, and friends have managed to fashion a fiercely independent film, but with sharply attuned mainstream sensibilities—not an easy feat. Outside the theater afterward, I told Robert, "Anybody who doesn't absolutely love that movie is not a human being!"

Incidentally, a video that Loren shot of Danny Boyle and Darren Aronofsky (whose new film, The Wrestler, I'm greatly anticipating) interviewing each other is doing the rounds. Check out the following excerpt, in which Boyle chats about the technology in Slumdog.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date