Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I was going to provide some witty commentary to lead into the following video, but I think what you're about to experience should simply speak for itself. Stop what you're doing, get rid of any potential distractions, and pay full attention, ladies and gentlemen, to "Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)." Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Cheryl Said,

    I'm pretty focused when I'm eating popcorn too. Especially if it's caramel.

     

  2. My God, this is just too damn cute =D

     

  3. What amazes me more than the cuteness of this hamster, Prince, is that you seem to have somehow made a career out of finding hamsters and goats on YouTube. You're doing something right. I will definitely attend your seminar.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date