Hi, Drake Bell, I Am the Adopted Son of a White Man

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 26, 2008
A couple weeks ago, Louise Larsen hatched a plan to get me into the premiere screening of Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh (starring two guys from my imaginary harem, Drake Bell and Josh Peck) by having me pose as the adopted son of a white man. Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm going to let Louise take over from here.

Read "Part One: In Which Louise Hatches a Plot" to get a glimpse inside two equally obsessive minds.

And then read "Part Two: In Which Louise Recounts Her Great Adventure".

[Comments closed here. Comment over there.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date