Laughing the Fat Away

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 26, 2008
I heard about "laughter yoga" a while back, and the following video seems like an American extension of the Southeast Asian activity. The Laugh Away Series, a collection of exercise DVDs, uses laughter as a technique to work those flabby abs.... Seriously, folks? Seriously? Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Good god her laugh is grating. I feel like the other participants' laughter is all uncomfortable.... great way to work out your abs, though!


  2. Chung Nguyen Said,

    BTW ... I tagged you in an entry. Inquiring minds want to know....


  3. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Curse you blogger for not automatically creating a clickable link! link


  4. quin browne Said,

    i laughed and lost three pounds of unsightly fat off my thighs!


  5. I think I lost five pounds just laughing at these people.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date