My Starring Role in "High School Musical 3"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, December 11, 2008
My obsession with Zac Efron reaches its logical conclusion with the following video. For those of you who have ever wondered what it would be like if I starred in High School Musical 3, imagine no more. Brace yourself. And watch:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Eff you, Vanessa Anne Hudgens!

[Thanks to Seth T. for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Solia Jacobs Said,

    that is creepy on so many levels.

    but hilarious.

    the gigantic marionette heads is what makes it creepy.

     

  2. Madley Said,

    I'm jealous! But you knew that.

     

  3. This is again...equal parts funny and disturbing at the same time.....

     

  4. Sterling Said,

    Oh, my God, that's fucking hilarious.

    Scary, too, seeing as there are NO NECKS ANYWHERE!!

     

  5. Aren't you all so jealous of me?

     

  6. Quin Browne Said,

    yeah, the creep and hmmmm factor fight it out in my head...

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date