New Contest! Answer a Simple Question, and Win a Book!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, December 27, 2008
As you may know, many people accidentally stumble upon my blog after doing a Google search for something, and I've been collecting the sometimes amusing keywords that lead them here. My favorite search engine query as of late: "Where do you put your penis in a woman?"

So for Bamboo Nation's latest contest, all you have to do is answer that one simple question. Anyone in the world can enter. Leave your answer in the comments section. If you're not a Blogger member, you can comment anonymously and leave your first name or last name or your initials; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. The deadline for answers/entries is Saturday, January 3, 2009, 11:59PM, and it is one answer/entry per person. I will select my three favorite answers, and a Bamboo Nation reader poll will determine one winner.

The prize is a copy of Richard E. Nisbett's The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why.

So, dear readers...

Where do you put your
penis in a woman?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. If there is a woman walking around with my penis in her, my answer is: "A DOCTOR!" 'Cuz I want a professional medical practitioner to get my penis out of that woman and put it back on me where it belongs!


  2. You definitely don't want to put your penis in a woman's purse- she might remove it and put it in her bank account.

    You also don't want to place it a woman's imagination, because she'll probably imagine it's alot bigger than it really is.

    You probably shouldn't put it in her wine cooler- women hate cocktails.

    You could put your penis in a woman's sister, but that could cause family problems.

    You could put your penis in a woman's husband and that would REALLY cause family problems.

    But if this question is asked in the literal sense, then my final answer is Vagina. You should put your penis in a woman's Vagina.

    And, yes, Vagina is always capitalized.


  3. Hypatia Said,

    Well, wherever she'll let you.


  4. quin browne Said,

    i don't have a penis.

    i'm too clever to have or want one..but, i do borrow them on occasion.


  5. Anonymous Said,

    Well, if the woman is my wife, you don't get to put it anywhere.


  6. Eliska Said,

    Anywhere she lets you.


  7. jterry Said,

    Definitely in the butt.


  8. Where ever she asks you to.
    (says my wife)


  9. Brash Lion Said,

    Vagina, Butt, or Mouth. If I've skipped something, please let me know! Seriously, let me know.


  10. diana Said,

    In her ear.

    They don't call it a 'wet willie' for nothing!


  11. laura Said,

    Wherever it feels good, I guess. Mutually, that is.


  12. Fenia Said,

    In her penis.


  13. GenghisK Said,

    in my worst nightmare.


  14. alf Said,

    her Vajay-jay! where else? I capitalized even though it's a slang word. Do I get props for that?


  15. DCTransplant Said,


    (No offense intended to anyone, it's just that I've done that and didn't like it one bit. I took it out and it was covered in blood. I thought she had teeth. Turns out it was something completely different. Full disclosure: I like women, just not for that.)


  16. mjollnir Said,

    Waal, if you don't know, I ain't agonna tell ya.
    From now on, it's up to you, fella.
    Words don't count at a time like this.


  17. Anonymous Said,

    You put the lime in the coconut. The lotion in the basket. And your penis the great big dark.-J


  18. Anonymous Said,

    I have a bright pink plastic penis with white pearls built in, and I put it in my diaper bag. Litobuck


  19. Anonymous Said,

    You put your dick in her box. Leo


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date