No Comment

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, December 10, 2008
No comment. Just watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. JMC Said,

    it's better than I would do singing in Korean.


  2. oops that comment was from me...


  3. Thanks! Now I have to go sharpen a pencil so I can gouge my eardrums out.


  4. michael_karo Said,

    ummmm was THIS supposed to make me cry? ;)


  5. You have to admire his earnestness. Or his wifebeater. Or anything. Anything but his voice.


  6. Anonymous Said,

    Whoa. Holy Horrible Batman!


  7. Madley Said,

    WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was FUNNY.


  8. Misty Harris Said,

    lol @ the lyrics, which I only heard after I had stopped laughing.


  9. Quin Browne Said,

    let me guess....

    ....the new american idol.


  10. mr jp Said,

    where did you find this ? how did he get that professional looking recording equipment ?


  11. Anonymous, you think?

    Madley, you're back! Yay!

    Misty, I think it's a sexy Mariah Carey song.

    Watchwhathappens, you'd tap that. :)

    Quin, he is far too...charismatic...for American Idol.

    JP, it's amazing what a few bucks can get you nowadays!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date