"Sesame Street": Censored

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 22, 2008
Jimmy Kimmel has this brilliant running gag on his show in which he takes perfectly decent TV clips and unnecessarily censors them. It's hard to describe. Watch:



I don't think I'll ever see Sesame Street in quite the same way ever again.

[Thanks to Patty Hose for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Ha ha ha! Thanks, Prince (and thanks, Patty Hose).
    I'm guessing that I am typical among your readership in that I have the exact mind-in-the-gutter immaturity to find this ticklishly droll!

     

  2. oh my that is so sick but so hilarious.

     

  3. jterry Said,

    Those damned commie liberals at PBS just can't stop corrupting young minds for a single second! First Tinky Winky, now this?!?!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Holy Bleep Batman. That was so funny.

     

  5. Stephanie Said,

    That is so wrong. SO WRONG!

    ...and I love it.

     

  6. I think the Grover "pleasuring" scene is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date