A Squirrel Does an Obstacle Course and Then Steals a Candy Bar From a Vending Machine

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 23, 2008
After evaluating the following video for a considerable amount of time, I have concluded that this squirrel is more impressive than Brainstorm, the agile mouse. I mean, this squirrel manages to steal a goddamn candy bar from a goddamn vending machine! And this is after he flies in the air with the greatest of ease! All for a few crappy nuts! Watch:

[Thanks to Brandon Patton for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Misty Harris Said,

    I didn't think any rodent could impress me as much as Brainstorm. But this squirell has gone and done it! He's like the James Bond of the woodland. Great find!


  2. Glad you liked it. The vending machine boost was what pushed it over the top for me.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date