Wanda Sykes on Jay Leno

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 15, 2008
Jay Leno is for old people, so I don't find much of anything he says particularly funny. But he did make me laugh when he bantered with newly out comedian Wanda Sykes last week. The two of them riffed on Proposition 8, lesbians, and the ill-conceived "Day Without a Gay." Watch:



I love her. I do.

[Thanks to The Bilerico Project for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Did she say "pork and beans stick to your ribs. They don't fill you up like hate"?

     

  2. Chung Nguyen Said,

    She makes a great point about the campaign contributions....

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date