We're Taking Over America One City at a Time!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 05, 2008

The following is a real trailer for a real documentary called "They're Coming to Your Town," evidence of unbelievably absurd propaganda that purports that The Gays are taking over the United States..."one city at a time!" Watch:


What is this Gay Agenda that people keep talking about? I never got the agenda. I want the agenda. I mean, I'm all for overrunning small-town America and spreading the scourge of homosexuality up and down virginal streets, but I can't help do that if I don't get my hands on that goddamn agenda!

[Thanks to The Constantly Dramatic One at Dramatic Musings for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

11 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Fucking hell! Paranoid, much?
    Thanks, TCDO!

     

  2. pnachtrieb Said,

    Ironic use of house music in the soundtrack?

     

  3. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Do you think there's a chance they'll suggest hiring a watchman to ring the cowbell and scream, "The gays are coming! The gays are coming!" as he runs through town?

    Fear + Hate Propaganda = DVD sales

     

  4. PV, she's a fearmonger!

    Nachtrieb, you know your L.A. posse misses you. We handle our pain by watching anti-gay propaganda videos.

    Chung, I wonder if it's on Netflix.... :)

     

  5. Misty Harris Said,

    That seemed so Onion-esque. I would laugh if it wasn't so disturbing that the AFA and its messianic following actually think that way!

     

  6. mjpike Said,

    The whole, "once gay activists get into power, they're not very tolerant of other people," line cracks me up.

     

  7. Misty and Mjpike, I would like to see them do a full-length film that has a gays-taking-over doomsday scenario. That would be more hilarious than Airplane!

     

  8. You know.....if you guys watched this after uh...5 glasses of Vodka....it is even more funnier.

    Seriously.

     

  9. Misty Harris Said,

    CDO: Is there any other way to watch YouTube? lol

     

  10. I just watched it again, and I laughed when the guy says, "Purchase your copy...or a five pack!" Man, do people actually consider buying five motherfucking copies of that thing?!

     

  11. Stephanie Said,

    I just picked up my five pack at costco last weekend.

    What?

    It was a good deal!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date