White and Nerdy

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 05, 2008
Last week I went to my first full-blown nerdcore hip-hop show, starring MC Lars (awesome 'cuz he raps about Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven"); MC Frontalot (awesome 'cuz Brandon Patton plays bass and Frontalot does a funny skit with Wil Wheaton on his new album); and YTCracker (awesome 'cuz, well, he's hot).

Although there were an unusually high number of very attractive men and women there, my favorite moment of the evening was when two spastic, socially awkward, real, live nerds attempted to high-five each other after a song...and missed. It was perhaps the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

In related news, Brandon sent me a Twitter invitation via e-mail, to which I replied, "No."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    hey. some of us? we fit this category.



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date