Contest Winner!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, January 11, 2009
The winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest is "Hypatia," whose answer received 50% approval from this blog's readers. Hypatia, e-mail me your mailing address, and I will send you your grand prize, a copy of Richard E. Nisbett's The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why. I loved so many of the entries, but only one could triumph. Congratulations!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I just read the second option....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date