David Letterman Compiles George Bush's Greatest Moments

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 29, 2009
David Letterman said farewell to George Bush by putting together the former president's, ahem, finest moments at press conferences, speeches, and other embarrassing places. I used to not be able to watch more than about 30 seconds of this man, but somehow I made it through this video because it's damn funny. If you don't feel compelled to see the whole four-minute video, then at least see the unintentionally hilarious kid at the end. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. sometimes I really have to convince myself, YES that man really was our president


  2. Chung Nguyen Said,

    I feel so embarrassed for him.


  3. Anonymous Said,

    Want to make money with your blog? It is fun and easy. Put ads on your blog.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date