An Elephant and Her Dog

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, January 23, 2009
Get out your tissues, and get ready to cry once again, folks. The following news story about the unusual friendship between an elephant and a dog at an animal sanctuary will tear you up, yo. Watch:

[Thanks to Superbadfriend for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    That's just unnatural - like my that's-so-gay love for Prince.
    I loved this!


  2. I almost cried. Almost.


  3. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Not tear-worthy as much as a very long and satisfying, "awwwwww..............................................."


  4. narrioch Said,

    Anyone who says animals aren't sentient is wrong, wrong, wrong! Surely this video should be used in a new 'feel good' therapy?


  5. I'm a sucker for interspecies relationships.... Uh...wait a minute...that didn't come out right.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date