Google Maps, Do You Know the Way to Toyko?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 22, 2009
I went to Google Maps and requested directions from my home in Glendale, California, to Tokyo, Japan. There are 57 instructions. Once I make my way up to Washington state, it tells me to do the following:
15. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
2,756 mi
Entering Hawaii
Then, after navigating that state:
29. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
3,879 mi
Entering Japan
[Thanks to Brent for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. that is so weird. I'm in Berkeley and it also told me to go to Seattle. Why can't I leave from SF damnit? It also could get me to Australia, via Hawaii and Japan, but not to Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Thailand, India, Russia, or Paris.

     

  2. quin browne Said,

    imagine your biceps!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date