I Am Not an Exotic Dancer

This has been doing the rounds via e-mail, and it's pretty funny. A little girl turned in this drawing as her homework:



The mother sent a letter to the teacher to clarify:
Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith
Yeah, I don't know how real this all is, but who cares—I laughed and laughed.

[Thanks to Patty Hose for sending me this.]

8 comments:

  1. look at all that money ! no wonder the kid wants to be like her mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if being an exotic dancer is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to believe that the mother IS a stripper, but is just trying to cover her tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HILARIOUS! The kid's talented and the mom too, at least according to the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I heard stripping is good money.

    ReplyDelete