Is Diane Sawyer a Little Bit Drunk?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 22, 2009
Don't you love it when Diane Sawyer is up all night reporting on the Inauguration and comes across as HAMMERED OUT OF HER FREAKING MIND?! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Madley Said,

    OMG did she forget to take her pills or what?!

     


  2. Hey -- If there were ever a night to party, that's the night, you know?

    I'm sure there was some pretty, pretty fine bubbly being served. And I know that even I might have had to sneak in just have one tiny sip or two.

    I love that she's human and just like the rest of us!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date