Japanese Jack Bauer Theme Song

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The Japanese celebrate the DVD release of 24 the only way it should be celebrated. With a television ad containing a Jack Bauer theme song that is so over-the-top ridiculous that you will either laugh uncontrollably or stab yourself in the neck with a pen. Watch:



[Thanks to Ken Narasaki for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. narrioch Said,

    I've heard of Jack Bauer before, but not this 'Jack-qu' Bauer!

     

  2. this honestly can't be real. really? are those the actual translations of the lyrics. wow.

     

  3. Mister B Said,

    I now realize the true teaching of the show, because, really...

    we are ALL Jack Ku-Bowa...

    aren't we?

     

  4. Chung Nguyen Said,

    This made me want to laugh out loud and stab my ears at the very same time. Tough to juggle, yes, but I really, really wanted to do it!

     

  5. Rosie's Japanese teacher, Kata-Sensei, says these are real. I don't know if he can be completely trusted, though I do think he always tells the truth!

     

  6. I love Japanese art, fashion, history, food, but DAMN, I HATE Japanese TV! As if their own shows are not already bad enough, they have to go and make American shows as stupid as their's!

     

  7. That...that left a mark.

     

  8. I can't stop singing it! "Oowweeaahh Jack-uh Bowwaahh!"

     

  9. Misty Harris Said,

    Thank you. I am now bleeding from the neck.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date